Apply to PROPEL
PROPEL staff will review your application and schedule an in-person and/or phone interview to learn more about your business and technology. At that time, if we agree that PROPEL will benefit you and your company, we will work with you to determine several short-term goals where PROPEL can best assist and which programs are appropriate to initiate.
All PROPEL participants must sign a Code of Ethics.
To download a copy of the application, click HERE.
Directions: Complete all fields of the application. If a question does not apply to you or your company, please indicate that in the field.
- There is no fee to apply to or participate in PROPEL.
- E-mail your executive summary and other attachments to email@example.com.
- Do not disclose any proprietary information on this application. We keep your application confidential; however, we do not guarantee its security. You are responsible for securing your company’s intellectual property.
- PROPEL is not a funding program nor business plan competition. PROPEL coaches, technical experts, panelists and other contributors will not evaluate your company for financing through this process.
- If you have any questions about this application or the program, please contact us at 312.422.1111.