SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Workshops
Join PROPEL for our upcoming workshop:
SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Training
January 21 – 22, 2015
Hosted at HTI or MATTER (tbd)
2-day Intensive Workshop format to cover all aspects of writing SBIR/STTR grants focused on life science technologies including: eligibility, sources of funding and agency differences, understanding what reviewers look for, step-by-step instruction on how to write each section of your proposal. The workshop will cover all agencies, including Department of Defense, National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health, with detailed emphasis on NIH.
Who should attend:
- Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
- Individuals interested in learning enough about the program to determine if they are interested in pursuing future submissions
- Individuals supporting SBIR/STTR applicants and companies including financial managers, business mangers, other administrative personnel
- Individuals from academic institutions interested in working with SBIR/STTR applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel
Why you should attend:
- National averages for NIH SBIR proposal funding is 19% for Phase I and 41% for Phase II
- BBC workshop and proposal preparation clients are funded on average at 45% for Phase I and 65% Phase II
Registration: $200 per participant / $150 each additional participant from the same company
For more information: Contact PROPEL@ibioinstitute.org.
Registration deadline for this SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Workshop is January 15, 2015.
Brought to you by: